Wii Fit
  • I have always been a big fan of video games, but when I heard about Wii Fit coming out, I was not impressed
  • My mother bought this video game when it first came out so I thought I would go over to her house to give it a try
  • I like to do a lot of the step aerobic games, but I also like to ski
  • I think the best part about this game is the variety
  • I highly recommend Wii Fit because it is a great way to have fun with the whole family as well as shed a few pounds

• by jb3513

I have always been a big fan of video games, but when I heard about Wii Fit coming out, I was not impressed. I never thought you could have any fun exercising, even if it was on a video game. My mother bought this video game when it first came out so I thought I would go over to her house to give it a try. I didn’t know I

was going to have so much fun!

The next two days after trying her video game out I spent searching the stores to try and find a Wii Fit video game. I finally found one at a local Walmart and scooped it up right away. I would not normally purchase a $90 video game, but I felt the whole family could get use out of it so it would be worth it.

My ...

• husband and I both set weight loss goals that we are working towards. My husband’s favorite game is hula hooping, which the rest of the family loves to laugh at him while he is playing. I like to do a lot of the step aerobic games, but I also like to ski. I think the best part about this game is the variety. Also, the more activity you do
        on this game, the more games you can unlock. In total, there is over 40 different activities you can do in this one game alone!

I highly recommend Wii Fit because it is a great way to have fun with the whole family as well as shed a few pounds. Like I said earlier, I normally would not spend this kind of money on a video game but I think this one is worth it!

Wii Fit

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281206376490230/k2311a0612/6.12.08