Starbucks Waite Park MN  » Restaurants  »
124 2nd Street South, Waite Park, MN
  • Since I am addicted to Starbucks, I think I have visited every single location in Minnesota
  • I highly recommend that if you are in the Saint Cloud, MN area that you give this Starbucks location a try

• by jb3513

Since I am addicted to Starbucks, I think I have visited every single location in Minnesota. I got addicted to Starbucks when we lived out in Las Vegas last year, and now that we are back in Minnesota I am bummed that there are not as many locations! We live in Clearwater, and this is one of the closet locations to us.

Every Starbucks

I have ever been to has friendly staff, but this location I go to quite often that they know my name when I walk into the door and know exactly what I want! Now that’s service! There hours of operation are 7 days a week 5:30A.M. to 11:30P.M. When we lived in Las Vegas most locations were open 24 hours a day, I ...

• wish it was the same way here.

I don’t know why this location is different, or maybe it is because of the great customer service, but this location makes their drinks better. I always get a decaf mocha frap. And it always seems to taste better, I have never figured out why. The store is clean, and it never seems to be busy.

When I am in a rush I will go through the drive thru and I never have to wait in line. The staff always talks to me in the window while I am waiting for my drink to be made.

I highly recommend that if you are in the Saint Cloud, MN area that you give this Starbucks location a try! It is my personal favorite!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71206376460230/k2311a0612/6.12.08