Avon Hydra Radiance Day Cream
  • After a couple of weeks of using it, I have noticed that my skin is more soft and smooth and supple, always well-hydrated
  • My friends also noticed a change in my skin texture that is why I am very happy and satisfied using this product on my face
  • I bought it at brochure-sale price at about 50% off so I truly am an elated customer
  • It blends well with all skin types I know because I myself have combination skin
  • I am very happy with this product and I will definitely be a return customer of this item, just do not forget the discount

• by farrah jane mondejar

Avon Hydra Radiance Day Cream is what i am using now as sunblock and moisturizer during the day. After a couple of weeks of using it, I have noticed that my skin is more soft and smooth and supple, always well-hydrated.

My friends also noticed a

change in my skin texture that is why I am very happy and satisfied using this product on my face.

I bought it at brochure-sale price at about 50% off so I truly am an elated customer.

I just wish that Avon could put this item on sale more often so I could continue buying at discounted price.

i have also been recommending this product to friends so I am sure that Hydra Radiance is going to be a big hit.

It blends well with all skin types I know because I ...

• Avon Hydra Radiance Day Cream
      myself have combination skin.

I also hope Avon could introduce more skin products.

Once thing I could comment is that I would always have to look for an Avon lady to buy the product since Avon only does direct-selling for their items so there goes that.

Avon Hydra Radiance would definitely much bigger if it were promoted more but I’ll just have to promote it through word of mouth instead.

I am very happy with this product and I will definitely be a return customer of this item, just do not forget the discount.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311206376370230/k2311a0612/6.12.08