Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
  • In my opinion, this workout stands apart from all the rest because it works all major parts of your body, the sessions get increasingly difficult, it's only twenty minutes long, and your muscles ache instantly
  • I definitely see a difference, but my true inspiration comes from a friend that had a little baby weight to lose

• by Ellen11

If you’re like me you’ve tried numerous diet/weight loss plans to lose the stubborn extra ten pounds, or you’ve made numerous promises to yourself that you would get in shape and exercise more. I have often bought exercise DVD’s in the past with good intentions, but it either never gets

opened or I am completely committed for a short period of time then forget about it once I miss a day.

Let me introduce you to Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.

It has been the only exercise DVD I’ve stuck doing daily for the past two months (and I actually ...

• enjoy it!).

In my opinion, this workout stands apart from all the rest because it works all major parts of your body, the sessions get increasingly difficult, it’s only twenty minutes long, and your muscles ache instantly.

I definitely see a difference, but my true inspiration comes from a friend

that had a little baby weight to lose.

When I saw her six weeks later, she looked incredible.

She didn’t just look like she shed the baby weight, but she was toned! I asked her what her secret was, and her response was, “I’ve finally found it!” Thanks to her, I have too.

David Wexler says :

Ok, what do you do when you have completed 30 days?

John says :

The program is designed to allow you to lose up to 20 pounds in 30 days. Unless you want to lose additional weight, you can stop the program after 30 days.

divinagwapa says :

After 30 days and still want to lose more weight, you can try her other exercise programs. After I did the 30-Day Shred, I proceeded with her Ripped in 30. I’m currently on Day 2 of the program. So far, so good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341206376320230/k2311a0612/6.12.08