Verizon Fios  » General services  »
2.5
  • My husband and I bought our first home about a year and a half ago

• by Ellen11

My husband and I bought our first home about a year and a half ago. We decided to use Verizon Fios as our internet and cable provider because they were cheaper than Comcast.

Not many of our friends or family lived in areas where Verizon Fios was an option at the time, so we didn’t have much feedback about

the service provider.

Looking back, I wish we stuck with Comcast.

For the last year that we have been Verizon Fios customers, it has been nothing but headache after headache.

We can’t complain about the cable service, but our internet connnection is down almost daily at night(which is a complete hassle because that is when we use our computer ...

• the most), and the customer service department is a disgrace.

No matter what we have had to contact Verizon for, we have dealt with the same problems over and over again.

We answer a series of questions by an automated voice prompter, we are transferred to several departments before we are appropriately connected to the correct one, and often

times we have been disconnected or have been left with unresolved issues.

Since we don’t have a land line, Verizon’s uninformed customer service representatives have used up hours of our cellular minutes.

We would currently like to discontinue service with Verizon, but that would require…yes, another phone call.

I’d personally like to spend my days off doing something fun.

Verizon Fios

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 251206376270230/k2311a0612/6.12.08