L’Oreal Bare Naturale  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I bought L'Oreal Bare Naturale to hold me over until my shipment came in
  • It comes in with a built in brush for application, although, I think it is rough on my face so I use my own applicator brush
  • I recommend trying Bare Naturale before your next Bare Escentual order is placed, you won't be disappointed and you will save money

• by Jennifer Moll

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I was using Bare Escentual and ran out before my next shipment came. So I bought L’Oreal Bare Naturale to hold me over until my shipment came in. I am so glad I did.

L’Oreal’s brand is much better than Bare Escentual. It feels so much lighter on your face, so

you know your face can breathe. It comes in with a built in brush for application, although, I think it is rough on my face so I use my own applicator brush. It comes in a variety of shades to match anyone’s skin tone and color.

Bare Naturale is also free of ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311206376230230/k2311a0612/6.12.08