George Foreman grill  » Housewares  »
  • I found a family-sized grill on e-Bay for around $20 and quickly bid on it

• by hiddentreasure

The George Foreman grill has been a staple in my kitchen for years and has reduced the toil once associated with cooking. I started off with the traditional sized grill, but found that it was too small for my cooking needs. The small grill can only cook the equivalent of one sandwich or one burger or one small steak.

I found a family-sized grill on e-Bay for around $20 and

quickly bid on it. As previously mentioned, it has been a great addition to my kitchen.

You can cook just about anything on the George Foreman that you would on a stovetop. Burgers, boneless chicken breasts, steaks, hot dogs, and fish all come out tender, juicy, and grilled to perfection.

The fat drains off of the meat and into the plastic tray situated below the grill, which provides a ...

• healthier alternative to cooking in a pan. I’ve also made grilled cheese sandwiches and melts just as you would with a panini machine.

I’ve grilled vegetables and onions alongside meats for a unique taste. Food is cooked thoroughly to its core and on both sides without turning or flipping.

Besides its ability to grill food in half the time it usually takes, the George Foreman grill’s non-stick surface makes

clean-up a breeze. This is a huge plus for moms like me.

I take a damp soapy washcloth or sponge and wipe it off while it is still slightly warm. I dispose of the grease/fat runoff and wash the collection tray along with my dinner dishes.

There’s no scrubbing or scouring like you would with frying pans or skillets. I don’t fry food anymore, and my family doesn’t miss it one bit.

George Foreman grill

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531206376220230/k2311a0612/6.12.08