Weight Watchers  » Health  »
  • I do like the fact of the weekly weigh-ins, I think this is a help to stay on track better knowing you will be getting weighed weekly

• by Jennifer Moll

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have been a member of Weight Watchers on and off for about eight years. While I really like the program and know it works well, I find that I get bored very easily with it.

I get tired of counting points for each and every meal everyday.

Then I find when I do not

calculate my daily points, I tend to overeat.

I also tend to exaggerate my activity level jus to earn more points to eat.

I do like the fact of the weekly weigh-ins, I think this is a help to stay on track better knowing you will be getting weighed weekly.

The weekly meetings are very motivating and ...

• at times I find myself going to more than one per week to stay motivated.

I am happy that the meetings are free and you can go to as many as you wish per week.

The meetings are also helpful because you hear what works or doesn’t work of other members.

You can get some

great ideas to help you be as successful as possible.

I also like the fact of how flexible the plan is.

You can use the core plan or the point plan and even switch between the two depending on what fits better into your personal schedule.

Weight Watchers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341206376200230/k2311a0612/6.12.08