Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit  » Housewares  »
  • However, after about 15 months of use, my Automatic Shower cleaner stopped working

• by Mrs Chev

I hate cleaning the shower. Scrubbing walls has never been a thrill for me. I tried the spray shower cleaners, but I didn’t like having to stand in the shower to get every area - I have shower doors and couldn’t spray them effectively without getting in and spraying.

The idea of the chemicals getting

on me after a shower was less than exciting. When the Scubbing Bubbles automatic shower cleaner came out, I immediately purchased it.

The product definitely works. When you hit the button to start the process, there is a delay which gives you time to get your arm out of the shower before it begins to spray.

It has a very pleasant scent. and it effectively sprayed my entire shower area.

My bathroom tiles were sparkling clean, and they didn’t start out that way! One bottle of cleanser provides approximately 20 days of cleaning. They are fairly reasonably priced at around $4 a bottle.

You can figure about $6 ...

• Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit
      a month, which isn’t bad if you hate cleaning your shower!

Batteries lasted about 5-6 months. However, after about 15 months of use, my Automatic Shower cleaner stopped working.

Batteries were changed, but it would not work. It could have been a fluke, maybe another machine would have lasted longer.

I have hesitated to

replace it because I feel I should have gotten more longevity out of this product. I was very satisfied with it’s cleaning performance, but I feel the product life was shorter than it should have been.

Would I recommend it? Yes, as long as you don’t mind the idea of completing replacing the product once a year or so.

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531206376120230/k2311a0612/6.12.08