Oil of Olay Age Transform Intensive Moisturizer
  • It helped for a while, however it did not last long enough and I was getting really frustrated with this problem

• by iriegirl

I normally uses Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion to help moisten my very dry feet. I suffer from very dry feet.

I sometimes add baby oil to the lotion to keep the moisture longer and to help soften my feet.

It helped for a while, however it did not last long enough and I was getting really frustrated with this problem.

So I went to the pharmacy and spent sometime looking at the different lotions they had in stock.

The Oil of Olay looked as if it would be able to help from what I read on the bottle.

I purchased it and starting using it the minute I got home.

After several days of using this Lotion I started seeing better results ...

• and after about two weeks of using the lotion I could really feel the difference in the way my feet felt and looked.

My feet were maintaining some moisture and they were not feeling so cracked and coarse.

I continued to constantly use the lotion at least three times per day and am feeling such relief that I finally found someting that

/> helped.

I really think this lotion is very helpful if you suffer from dry cracked feet.

This lotion contains some great ingredients such as: Vitamin C, green tea, sea buckthorn extracts with SPF 15.

It helps to protect the sking moisture barrier barrier and also protects the skin against the elements in exposed areas.

It also gently exfoliates the skin, keeping the skin looking younger.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311206376010230/k2311a0612/6.12.08