OC - Tv series  » TV  »
2.5
  • I watched many tv series because I love spending my relax time with them
  • OC is probably the one I dislike the most
  • The characters in this series are not very interesting nor memorable nor lovable
  • This series only last for 3 seasons, which I think is more than they deserve
  • If you like to watch teen tv series, I don't recommend this one, the story is so so, the characters not so good, some of them are good but not most of them, the cast, well, not that good

• by loyalrebel

I watched many tv series because I love spending my relax time with them. I love many of them and I hate some of them.

OC is probably the one I dislike the most.

The reason is that the story of this series is so predictable.

It’s about a one ordinary boy, having a relationship with

a rich girl.

You know the drill, friends and families of the girl dislike the boy and the boy’s friends and families can’t keep up with the girl’s.

The characters in this series are not very interesting nor memorable nor lovable.

I can’t develop the feeling of relation to them as I was in any other series ...

• I’ve watched.

The cast of this series also didn’t seem to have many acting talents.

I absolutely can’t like Mischa Barton in this series, not that I have seen her in any other movies.

She doesn’t act good.

Or maybe it was her character in this series.

That is probably why they made her gone at

the end of season 2.

This series only last for 3 seasons, which I think is more than they deserve.

If you like to watch teen tv series, I don’t recommend this one, the story is so so, the characters not so good, some of them are good but not most of them, the cast, well, not that good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101206375790130/k2311a0612/6.12.08