Red Dragon Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
CastleTown Shopping Center, Woolcock Street, Townsville 4810, Queensland, Australia
  • In this place their prices are affordable yet the food is really delicious
  • Among the meal that I like is the Pork Sweet and Sour

• by eden_shii

I am fond of eating Asian foods. I really like it. When I was in Australia, I came across with this restaurant called ‘Red Dragon’. It is located in the food court of CastleTown Shopping Center in Townsville City in Queensland Australia.

Being a place which is multi-cultural, I may say that Red Dragon really helps people by satisfying their hunger. In this place their prices are affordable yet the food is really delicious.

They

often have promos or combos of food. So for $11 AUS you can already get a meal with rice and can choose many viands–as much as you can as long as it will fit in the plate.

Among the meal that I like is the Pork Sweet and Sour. It has pork meat covered with flour. It has a sauce which is sweet and soury. I really like it. Although, I do understand that ...

• there is a lot of flour which covers the meat and sometimes one cannot taste the meat. But it is good though. Another food that they have is the chinese noodles. The taste is really good. Another is the Beef Steak. The taste is good enough. It has a bit spicy taste but is not really hot. I also like their Honey Chicken Barbecue. It is made up of chicken covered with flour
        and has sesame seeds on top of it. It is somewhat similar to sweet and sour pork but I can actually taste the honey in it.

I really love eating in this place. When you eat in this place, you have an option of not getting a combo. The rice costs $3 AUS something and it is more than a cup. You can even buy a viand as low as $2. I really like this food chain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71106375690930/k2311a0611/6.11.08