Timex Indiglo Quartz N6  » Watches  »
  • It makes use of CR 1216 cell so we can buy its battery in those service center easily and at a less price

• by eden_shii

This is among my favorite watch. It has a silver strap with gold plated thing around the screen. Well it really looks format and would suit all occassions even those formal ones. I always use this when I go to the office, when I go shopping or even when I attend important

conferences. I always value time and always want to take note of the date. So, this watch is really helpful.

I bought it for only $80 AUS. Not so cheap yet not so expensive. In other words, it is affordable enough. Besides, it is very durable. The glass was never scratched even if ...

• there are times when I bump it into walls.

This watch has Quartz. It makes use of CR 1216 cell so we can buy its battery in those service center easily and at a less price. The base metal bezel and the stainless back makes it water resistant. I don’t have to

keep it in my bag whenever it rains. Sometimes, I can even use it when I wash my hands or go swimming. This is really a good watch. This product by Timex really benefits me. I’ve been using this watch for more than two years now and it is still working so well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 641106375550930/k2311a0611/6.11.08