Edifier C3 Multimedia Speaker  » Electronics  »
  • I don't see the problem here as what is important with a multimedia speaker is the quality of its sound output
  • I think black color design for audio product looks classy and blends in well with the other home electronic appliance and even personal computer as nowadays most of them come in black
  • Edifier does make quality audio product at affordable price as this unit cost me less than 100 dollars

• by Porcupine

My attention was captured by the crispy and sharp music output by some multimedia speakers while passing by the computer section in the Jusco store. On a more detail check, I find that the high quality sound was coming from the Edifier C3 multimedia speakers. I couldn’t believe my eyes and ears as such a small piece of speakers set can generate so powerful music. I am expecting huge elaborate Hi-Fi system set.

It is a 2.1 channel multimedia speakers with an external red seven segment LED digital panel amplifier that has two 30 W 2-way speakers and one piece

of 8 W woofer. The front edges of the speakers units are rounded off in order to provide a more safety and pleasing looks.

No wonder it sounds so good as all of its 3 speakers come with wooden housing and is magnetically shielded. Th whole system is almost black in color which make it less attention grabbing during any sounds play off. I don’t see the problem here as what is important with a multimedia speaker is the quality of its sound output. I think black color design for audio product looks classy and blends in well with the ...

• other home electronic appliance and even personal computer as nowadays most of them come in black. Maybe it is designed in such a color to take out the frequent cleaning and wiping being done on the products.

Volume on the multimedia speakers can be controlled by the big orange illumination knob located on the front panel of its 8″ high amplifier unit. There is also a headphone jack on the front panel of the amplifier unit where you can plug in during those moments when you want to keep the sounds to yourself. Besides that, volume adjustment can even be

done without getting away from your chair as a remote controller is provided.

Before I encountered the Edifier multimedia speakers, I am of the opinion that if one wants good sound quality, you have to get it from a Hi-Fi audio system. After hearing the sounds output from the Edifier multimedia speakers, it entirely changes my thought. Plugging the Edifier multimedia speakers to the sound output jack of the computer central processing box can output sound quality that matches those coming from a Hi-Fi audio system. Edifier does make quality audio product at affordable price as this unit cost me less than 100 dollars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161106375530930/k2311a0611/6.11.08