Sometimes you can’t make it on your own (song by, U2)
  • I bought the album for one of the songs in particular, Sometimes you can't make it on your own
  • I like to listen to this song to remind me of how important it is to always tell people that you care for them and love them
  • I think we need more music like this to remind us of how life is and can be at times
  • I love to listen to a variety of music and this is one of my absolute favourites songs of all time

• by RJR

U2 is an Irish rick band and they brought out an album a while back named “How to dismantle and atomic bomb.” Interesting title if I do say so myself.

I bought the album for one of the songs in particular, “Sometimes you can’t make it on your own.” I first heard this song and saw the

video on MTV. I always looked forward to hearing it. It is an unusually slow song for a rock band.

It starts off with a very low guitar playing and the lead singer, Bono, starts to half talk/half sing the lyrics of his song and from there the instrumentals slowly start to build up as the song progresses.

To me this song conveys such a lovely message. It is true that sometimes you can’t make it on your own and it tells me that he is also singing about losing someone and not having the chance to tell them when they were alive what he needed to tell them. I like to listen to this song ...

• Sometimes you can't make it on your own (song by, U2)
      to remind me of how important it is to always tell people that you care for them and love them.

This song sometimes brings me to tears when I listen to it and I absolutely love to sing along as well…it really moves me emotionally , especially when i am in a down and out sorta mood.

I

think we need more music like this to remind us of how life is and can be at times. I love to listen to a variety of music and this is one of my absolute favourites songs of all time. If you haven’t had a listen yet, look it and please do give it one, you’ll love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141106375420930/k2311a0611/6.11.08