Taco Bell Mango Fruiteeze  » Food  »
2.5
  • The one in my local area just got them in, but I think they may have been in other areas before
  • At the same time though I know that if you were to get this at a specialty shop or coffee shop it would probably cost around $3-4 or even more

• by Jenn Eblin

Taco Bell has recently started selling something called the mango and strawberry fruit swirl. The one in my local area just got them in, but I think they may have been in other areas before.

They are a little expensive, which I didn’t like that much because I think $1.

89 for a

16 ounce “large” is a little much for a fast food restaurant.

At the same time though I know that if you were to get this at a specialty shop or coffee shop it would probably cost around $3-4 or even more.

The little cup was nearly full of frozen mango, with a ...

• little strawberry thrown on top.

I think it’s a little strange because the strawberries aren’t frozen, but the mango is.

The mango was pretty strong, but it does taste a lot like mango.

Once the drink melted a little I was able to combine the two flavors, which made this even better.

I didn’t like that the strawberries were cut into fairly big pieces because they didn’t go into the straw and they often got stuck in the straw.

I ended up leaving those in the bottom after I drank all of the mango.

It wasn’t that bad, but I probably won’ be trying it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271106375400930/k2311a0611/6.11.08