Pureen Baby Biscuits  » Food  »
  • Every time she sees me carrying the container of biscuits, she wails and I know she wants some
  • The best thing about Pureen Baby Biscuits is that it has vitamins like iron and calcium which are essential to my baby's needs

• by christine

My baby loves Pureen Baby Biscuits. Every time she sees me carrying the container of biscuits, she wails and I know she wants some.

Pureen Baby Biscuits are long and thin which makes it easy for babies to hold on to. My baby can’t eat herself yet, so I break them to pieces

and add warm boiled water. Most of the time, it takes four biscuits for my baby to be satisfied. Other times, I’ll add milk to the biscuits too.

The best thing about Pureen Baby Biscuits is that it has vitamins like iron and calcium which are essential to my baby’s needs. These biscuits are ...

• digestive and I don’t have to worry about Muneez being constipated. I also can enjoy these biscuits myself. There’s nothing I can think of having tea in the evening but to enjoy these biscuits.

I find these biscuits are convenient too. When we go out, I bring some and feed my baby when she’s

hungry. I just have to bring a baby food grinder along and ask the waiter for a cup of warm water if we’re at a restaurant or else I bring a bottle of warm water.

Pureen Baby Biscuits can be bought at Survay Hypermarket at RM15.90 and it comes with two free Pureen baby face towels.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271106375000830/k2311a0611/6.11.08