Nelson Nelsplat Paintballs  » Other  »
  • I would recommend this paint to someone who is on a budget and needs some high quality paint

• by navypwn

These paintballs are pretty decent overall. I’ve been using them with my paintball team now for over a year, and they work great for practice. We usually use different paint while in tournament games, however this paint is exclusively sold at our field so we buy it, and it

works great.

The accuracy is pretty decent. It seems to be accurate enough to the point where you rarely see curve balls. They happen every once in a while, but overall the accuracy isn’t too bad. The paintballs are also high enough quality to function well with my Flatline Barrel.

The consistency is exceptional. All of the paintballs are quite round, very rarely any will be broken in the bag. I also very rarely see any dimples or deformities, the paint as a whole is pretty decent as far as consistency goes. I hardly ever get barrel breaks or hopper ...

• Nelson Nelsplat Paintballs
      jams.

I personally prefer Nelson Precision paintballs, because they’re cheaper and seem to break easier, but these are still decent paintballs by the same company. These tend to be a little less brittle, you’ll see that occasionally the paint won’t break on contact with another player. This gets annoying, but

is also somewhat rare with this paint.

Overall, this is quite decent paint. I’ve seen better deals from the same company, but it works great for practice and recreational paint for my paintball team. I would recommend this paint to someone who is on a budget and needs some high quality paint.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121106374980830/k2311a0611/6.11.08