Nelson Precision Paintballs  » Other  »
  • These are labeled as recreation grade paintballs , however I find them to be suitable for just about anything, and I wouldn't even see a problem if someone used these in a tournament
  • Overall, these are excellent paintballs which I would recommend to anyone
  • This is definitely one of the best deals on paintballs, and I will continue to buy them

• by navypwn

If you’re looking for some awesome paintballs with decent accuracy, fill color, shell color, consistency, and range for an affordable price, I really can’t name anything better than Nelson Precision paintballs.

These are labeled as “recreation grade paintballs”, however I find them to be suitable for just about anything, and I wouldn’t even see a

problem if someone used these in a tournament.

The accuracy is excellent. I rarely miss my target due to curve balls. I can usually accurately determine where the next paintball is going to go based on the previous. With some paintballs, you can’t do this because they’re so inaccurate.

The paintballs are quite consistent. This means that they’re all of decent shape, size, and weight. I rarely ever get a bag with even one broken paintball in it. They’re great for people with tight bore barrels, because these paintballs will rarely break in any barrel or loader.

They’re brittle. This is definitely a good thing. It makes them break much more ...

• Nelson Precision Paintballs
      easily on people. Of course this increases chances of barrel breaks, but these are so consistent that you’re rarely going to see barrel breaks.

The fill and shell color could improve, but are still quite decent. The fill is quite thick and nearly impossible to wipe. Be careful; the paint can stain if you leave

it on surfaces too long. The shell color is about as good as it’s going to get.

Overall, these are excellent paintballs which I would recommend to anyone. They work in all aspects of paintball, and are extremely cheap for their value. This is definitely one of the best deals on paintballs, and I will continue to buy them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121106374970830/k2311a0611/6.11.08