HP Pavilion Elite m9200z Desktop  » Computers  »
  • I love this computer because it can perform all of my media tasks without any performance problems
  • I was extremely suprised when I found that the quality of the video was excellent
  • Overall, this computer is a great deal and I would recommend it to anyone who demands the highest of their computers in the entertainment category

• by navypwn

HP offers a wide selection of desktop computers, and only a select few of these are made with high enough specifications to get the name of “entertainment powerhouse”. These computers are made specifically for entertainment.

This specific desktop is the lowest of this class, however, it’s still an excellent computer and an even better

deal. I love this computer because it can perform all of my media tasks without any performance problems.

It performs excellently for games, media, and just about anything else you could think of. I was extremely suprised when I found that the quality of the video was excellent. It’s better than my T.V., in ...

• fact, and I’ve converted to this desktop for entertainment purposes.

If you’re looking for a computer that can really do it all, especially if you’re looking for some entertainment, this just may be the way to go. It’s an excellent computer at an excellent price. There are better entertainment powerhouse computers on the market

from HP, however not all of them are deals like this.

Overall, this computer is a great deal and I would recommend it to anyone who demands the highest of their computers in the entertainment category. The computer will totally change the way you look at media viewed or listened to on the computer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 191106374950830/k2311a0611/6.11.08