Downy Fabric Conditioner  » Housewares  »
2.5
  • If the makers of Downy could consider lowering down their prices, maybe i could use it more often, otherwise, I will not
  • Scent stays longer and the softness could definitely be compared to that of Downy's

• by farrah jane mondejar

I use Downy once in a while when washing my baby’s clothes. Once in a while because it is so expensive I don’t understand why.

It’s just like any other fabric conditioner I have used only much more expensive.

the scent is not too long-lasting.

When it comes

to softness, it is not so popular with me either.

In their commercials, they boast of not having the need to iron clothes afterwards, just fold it and that’s it.

Not in my case, you could still notice a lot of parts that needs ironing even on ultra-soft clothes.

Like other brand name products out there, I can firmly say that the name is just what you are paying for and not for the product’s performance.

If the makers of Downy could consider lowering down their prices, maybe i could use it more often, otherwise, I ...

• Downy Fabric Conditioner
      will not.

Their are a lot of locally made brands out there that offer more value for your money.

Scent stays longer and the softness could definitely be compared to that of Downy’s.

This item I’m sure is very popular to ones who are afraid of trying new

stuff in the market.

But to moms like me who value practicality without having the quality to suffer, Downy is a big no-no.

Overall, I am neutral with this product.

I probably would buy this if this were the only product in the supermarket, which I doubt would happen.

Downy Fabric Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531106374900830/k2311a0611/6.11.08