Tide  » Housewares  »
1.0
  • Yeah, it smells nice and I like the way it bubbles nicely on the clothes when placed in the washer but it obviously cannot clean clothes all by itself
  • Overall, I am pretty disappointed on the product

• by farrah jane mondejar

I use Tide powders and bars for my laundry but I realized however that it does not really clean clothes as efficiently like it says so on advertisements. On commercials it would show a dark ring on the collar area and after just one quick wash with Tide it disappears.

But I tried it myself on my kids school

uniforms and lo and behold it still left a stain on the collar area, of course it is much lighter but it did not really remove everything.

I tried using different varieties of Tide but it still has the same result so I am puzzled.

i just do not like the fact that the makers of Tide would advertise ...

• such an example on television but yet when you try it yourself, you see that it does not work as effective as you thought it would be.

Such a shame for a well-known product to completely deceive its consumers.

but it obviously cannot clean clothes all by itself.

You need to do hand washing afterwards or you might wanna try putting on bleach on the garments that have tough dirt on it.

Also, you might want to soak it for a couple of hours first before washing it.

Overall, I am pretty disappointed on the product.

I have definitely tried better brands.

Tide

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531106374890830/k2311a0611/6.11.08