Laura Mercier Mineral Powder
  • I told the artist what I was looking for and asked what did he recommend
  • This is the best mineral powder on the market
  • This powder is so amazing you will always look your best

• by Scarlet

A couple of weeks ago I ran out of mineral powder. I drove over to Sephora at the Summit in Birmingham, Alabama. I was greeted by a very friendly make up artist.

I told the artist what I was looking for and asked what did he recommend? He recommended Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF15 in the color of real sand.

I sat down

in a chair and he removed my makeup and applied the mineral powder.

The color matched my skin perfect. I have tried many different brands of mineral powder.

This is the best mineral powder on the market. It glides on very easily and my face looks so natural just like I’m not even wearing a lot of make up.

This powder has real pearl dust and ...

• it is so silky and soft. I really like mineral powder foundations because it is good for your skin.

You will not have breakouts, it lasts all day. It is very easy to apply.

All you have to do is use a kabuki brush to apply the foundation. This is the process I go through to apply, shake some powder into the lid, swirl the brush

in the powder tap off the excess powder and apply onto face using a circular motion beginning on the outside of your face and working inward.

I always start out with a little powder it is easier to apply in layers to get the coverage you need. With Laura Mercier Mineral Powder a little goes a long way.

This powder is so amazing you will always look your best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311106374760830/k2311a0611/6.11.08