Rio Grande Rapids
San Lorenzo South, City of Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines
  • Rio Grande Rapids is the best ride I've ever tried among all the amusement parks I have already visited
  • I am hesitant at first to try Rio Grande Rapids because I thought that it would be risky for me
  • There are so many obstacles and I really enjoyed each of them

• by aeczraln04

Rio Grande Rapids is the best ride I’ve ever tried among all the amusement parks I have already visited. You would never mind how you’ll tremendously get wet with all the obstacles you are going to encounter. The ride is so much fun and you can’t resist riding all over again and again. It is the best choice for an entire group who desires to take an adventurous and thrilling ride. It is assuredly filled with laughter and bonding with all your friends throughout the exciting ride.

I wasn’t expecting that it would be a very cool ride when my friend forced me to try Rio Grande Rapids.

I have a very weak heart and I am not allowed to take some of those breathtaking rides. An amusement park is actually not a fad for me. I am hesitant at first to try Rio Grande Rapids because I thought that it would be risky for me. The operator assures me that it is safe and it won’t do me any injury. Then I tried the ride expecting that I will faint right after the ride. The operator is so kind and assisting and she even helped me to get into the rounded-boat and fix all the necessary attachments that I must have. The ride started to ...

• begin and it was so very exciting. There are so many obstacles and I really enjoyed each of them. The ride is like an artificial water rafting but the kick is almost there. There are some mini water falls and we have to cross under them. The boat is made of rubber and it turns around when it hits the river’s barricade. That is why you have to make sure that you carefully tighten up your seat belt. When the boat had turned roughly, you are fortunate enough if you will not be able to encounter the strong splashes of water and the mini water falls which is
        about to come along your way. Expect to be extremely wet during this ride. I am totally wet disregarding the fact that I don’t have any extra clothes during that time. Still, I enjoyed it so much even if I went back home wearing my damp clothes.

Rio Grande Rapids is filled with scream, laughter and thrill. I don’t have to ride those breathtaking rides to enjoy and get ecstatic. The ride is suitable for those who have weak hearts since there’s nothing to be feared of. Water isn’t that scary but make sure that you bring extra clothes. Prepare for the adventurous obstacles and get pleasure from getting wet.

Kako says :

What is the total distance and total time of Rio Grande?

mike says :

The Rio Grande’s watershed covers 182,200 square miles (472,000 km2). Many endorheic basins are situated within, or adjacent to, the Rio Grande’s basin, and these are sometimes included in the river basin’s total area, increasing its size to about 336,000 square mile

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591106374650830/k2311a0611/6.11.08