Google Web E-mail Service  » Software  »
  • Although the main email service that I am using is Yahoo, I would still say that Google Mail or popularly known as Gmail, is the of the best when it comes to Web-based email service

• by teddy fernandez

Although the main email service that I am using is Yahoo, I would still say that Google Mail or popularly known as Gmail, is the of the best when it comes to Web-based email service. There are a lot of reasons why I say that Gmail is the best among the Web-based email service. So, far this is one of the unique E-mail service that i have ever seen while I was browsing and surfing the internet. In terms of

efficiency, security, and reliability, well Gmail provides it to it’s users. Also, this is the only real time E-mail service that I have seen on the internet.

Security, it is common to every web-based E-mail service, to ensure the security of the emails of every person. Not just the emails but also the operation of their service. That is one of the best things about Gmail because their E-mail system can analyze every incoming and outgoing E-mails. Unlike Yahoo’s E-mail ...

• service, their system randomly picks E-mails and just simply transfer it to the Spam folder. That’s why sometimes I am annoyed with Yahoo’s Anti-Spam security because even personal E-mails which has not been flagged as spam would usually end up at the Bulk mail folder. This one advantage of Gmail, the way their system analyzes and sort out E-mails. Also I would say that Google’s E-mail service is more reliable compare to any other Web-based E-mail service.

Another thing that let’s

me say that Gmail is the best Web-based E-mail service is the real time environment. You no longer need to click on the refresh button of your browser because newly received E-mail messages would just show up on your Inbox. Also, this makes their E-mail system more interactive and unique. I also like the GTalk or their Google Talk application which has a mini application that is built in with Gmail. This allows users to chat with current online contacts or friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301106374560830/k2311a0611/6.11.08