Timex Ironman  » Watches  »
  • Aside from the fact that it enables us to make our iPod use easier, this watch is helfpfulwhen we exercise

• by eden_shii

This is really a fashionable watch that I got for $115.75 AUS. It is really trendy and at the sametime it goes in with an advanced feature which is so-called iControl. It makes it easier for me to control my music with the use of this watch.

So this watch, doesn’t only time me the time and date but at the same time when ever I

want to listen to my iPod which can be in a bag or my pocket I can just push the buttons around my watch to control my iPod. Actually, around the viewscreen for time it has buttons to control sound, to choos the previouse or next song. I can even play or pause a song with it. All I have to do is to connect ...

• a receiver to my iPod and then with the help of wireless iControl, I can do all these.

This watch is really sleek and comfortable to wear. Aside from the fact that it enables us to make our iPod use easier, this watch is helfpfulwhen we exercise.

Anyway, talking about the watch, it is an INDIGLO nnight-light watch and Water Resistant at 100m. The good thing with

this watch is that if someone is fond of travelling, it is really helpful because it has three timezones. Among othothers it has two interval times, 50-lap memory and a chronograph. It also has alarms and countdown timer.

Actually, this is the first time that I have seen another good innovation from Timex that gives me an ease in controlling my iPod. This is truly amazing.

Timex Ironman
    Kim says :

Hi Just purchased the Timex WR 30M Heart rate monitor watch. I have read the book twice and can`t figure out how to reset the activities every day so that it doesn`t accumulate. I know I burned 455 calories today, but it combined the 340 calories I burned on Saturday. Help How do I reset for a new activity? Thanks. Kim

Galega says :

Select settings on your watch and then go to health monitor. Now, select reset to zero for Calorie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 641006374510130/k2311a0610/6.10.08