Comwave VOIP telephone service
  • I then hooked my telephone into the front of the box and I had VOIP telephone service
  • Comwave allowed me to keep my existing telephone number, and I got twelve free features that I had to pay for with my former land line, including

• by Melissa Glenn

If you are unsatisfied with your local telephone service, you might want to give Comwave a try. We did and we are certainly satisfied with the service. Comwave is different in that it uses VOIP or Voice Over Internet Protocol to provide its customers with telephone service. To use Comwave products you must have a computer and

Internet service.

When I telephoned Comwave I was unsure how I would hook my home telephone up to the computer, but it proved to be easy; Comwave shipped me out a small metal box an adapter of sorts that plugged into the back of my computer. I then hooked my telephone into the front of the box and ...

• I had VOIP telephone service.

Truly I feel like I have entered the technological age with this telephone service. Comwave allowed me to keep my existing telephone number, and I got twelve free features that I had to pay for with my former land line, including; caller identification, voice mail, call waiting and free worldwide iphone to iphone

calls.

Along with saving money, I am having a fabulous time with this VOIP technology from Comwave. It only costs me $19.95/month for this telephone and I truly don’t think I could go wrong with the service. If you are interested in using Comwave technology give them a call at 1-866-519-8090 or visit them on the Internet at www.comwave.ca .

Fareed Hassan says :

Hi There, I have some issues with comwave device they give me for phone, it`s between my Rogers modem and my router and I can`t get into my router because of this device. When ever I enter my IP it gives me Grandstream Device Configuration page. Please let me know how to get my device to buypass that page, I did port forwarding from my router but did work. Thanks.

Jules Li says :

Fareed, it seems to be conflicting with your router. I’m not sure of what type of router you have but you should go into the router settings and change the wireless channel. By setting the router to a different channel, it tends to help with interference. There are many channels available so you should test one which one works best.

Gren Denham says :

Why do they require your drivers ID and your SIN . Ive never given it out before and wont do it now. Too many cases of IDs becoming misused to disclose.

John says :

They require this information to do a credit check and also to confirm who you are.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 251006374490130/k2311a0610/6.10.08