The Strand in Townsville Queensland Australia
Townsville 4810, Queensland Australia
  • Well I have experienced it, and so I decided to travel a strange place where I am in
  • I really enjoyed the great and amazing ambiance in that place

• by eden_shii

Being someone who is not naturally born in a certain place, and a stranger in a certain place, homesickness is like a deadly disease. It will really help to cure someone’s boredom by touring the place. Well I have experienced it, and so I decided to travel a strange place where I am in.

When I was in Queensland, I must admit that sometimes I

felt homesick and I got bored. Then someone brought me to ‘The Strand’. I really enjoyed the great and amazing ambiance in that place.

There is the famouse ‘Bucket’ for kids. Actually, it is for all ages.

It is not a swimming pool but it is where kids bathe and enjoy playing. There is a gigantic bucket that always stores water. When filled with water, it ...

• pours down. That is why kids do enjoy waiting for the bucket to pour down those water like being under a waterfall. Also, in this spot, there are huge water cannon that everyone can have a war with the use of water. It was really fun.

If someone wants to walk maybe to exercise or relax, one can just walk around. Perhaps in Cleaveland bay nearby

or maybe in the pier. The pathways are really good, clean and green. While walking, one can relax and watch all other doing some exercise.

Anyone, can buy an ice cream or maybe play in the playground nearby.

This is really a good place. I always suggest to my other friends to stay here. This place is near the city center where anyone can easily find shopping centers and hotels.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381006374460130/k2311a0610/6.10.08