Compaq Presario V6700TX Laptop
  • But with this Compaq Presario V6700TX I have no problem with installing programs in it because of the Windows XP Professional operating system

• by eden_shii

In the company where I work, the office is provided with laptops instead of those bulky desktops. We make use of the laptop Compaq Presario V6700TX. This somehow cost around $800 AUS.

I always use this when I’m in the office. This laptop is truly satisfying with it’s advanced features.

It has the latest Intel processor which is the Intel Core Duo. The operating

system is the so-called Windows XP Professional. I may say that this laptop, having such processor and such operating system is really user-friendly. I have a laptop which has Windows Vista and I encountered a lot of problems with it because I have softwares which I can’t install in it. But with this Compaq Presario V6700TX I have no problem with installing programs ...

• in it because of the Windows XP Professional operating system.

With this laptop, movies or any presentation in an office can be shown . Everyone can just appreciate seeing it because it has more than 15 inches wide screen. It has a built-in Altec Lansing speakers wherein one can control the sound so easily. It also has SuperMulti DVD±RW/R drive which makes us

retrieve files in a DVD. I even sometimes watch movies with it.

Also, let me talk about how portable it is. Actually, it is small enough and easy to carry. Easy to be opened and closed. It is durable too. So, for buyers who are thinking of buying something that can be benefited for quite a long time, then they can have this laptop.

Compaq Presario V6700TX Laptop

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631006374380130/k2311a0610/6.10.08