American Wedding  » Movies  »
  • I really enjoyed it watching it for the first time and the second time
  • It's hilarious and I think they did a great job with the movie being the third American pie

• by Brooke

I just watched this last night even though I have seen it before, it still made me laugh. It lives up to the name of American pie and American pie 2.

It’s funny throughout the whole movie.

It also has the same type of humor of American Pie.

Most of the

humor is sexual stuff.

I really enjoyed it watching it for the first time and the second time.

It also kept me interested and entertained especially the first time I watched it.

If you haven’t seen it yet you should watch it, I just wouldn’t watch it with any family members ...

• because there are a lot of funny sex scenes.

If you have the dvd you should also check out the bloopers, they were pretty funny.

Not as funny as the actual movie but they are worth checking out.

You should definately watch this movie if you haven’t already.

It’s hilarious and

I think they did a great job with the movie being the third American pie.

Most of the time when they make a second or third movie they aren’t good at all, but the second and the third was really good which is unusual.

Especially for the third one, American Wedding.

It’s hilarious.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111006374310130/k2311a0610/6.10.08