Stash Premium Chai Spice Black Tea
  • I love the way it tastes, I love the way it feels to sit with a cup of tea and just relax or the way that having it to go allows me to bring some comfort of home into the outside world
  • I really love to experiment with flavours and always try something new
  • It has a very strong taste and I think that it is going to become my substitute to the morning coffee

• by Tanya

I really love tea. I love the way it tastes, I love the way it feels to sit with a cup of tea and just relax or the way that having it to go allows me to bring some comfort of home into the outside world.

I’m sure you have your

own feeling about it.

I really love to experiment with flavours and always try something new.

Needless to say that I’m having my tea without the sugar so that I can really feel the flavour of the tea (well most of the time, once in a while I will add some).

I just bought this one today and I love it.

It has a very interesting flavour.

Essentially it tastes like black tea with pepper added in it.

It has a very strong taste and I think that it is going to become my substitute to the morning coffee.

Or maybe during ...

• Stash Premium Chai Spice Black Tea
      lunch.

The real ingredients are: black tea, ginger root, cinnamon (that must be responsible for half of that peppery taste), clove, allspice, nutmeg and cardamom flavour.

The package is really sexy and stylish and I think it would be worth it to put it on a display in your kitchen or

the living room.

It contains 20 tea bags, each one is wrapped individually.

Every bag should be enough for two small cups or one medium size cup.

I wish it was a bit stronger so I could use it to prepare tea for a few people, but I guess every product has its own limitations.

clcshop says :

I love the flavor. Sometimes I will add a bag of green tea and steeped them together. I don’t feel that it changes the flavor too much, but it gives me a boost of antioxidants.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271006374250130/k2311a0610/6.10.08