Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire
255 Barclay Parade S.W. , Calgary , Alberta , Canada
  • I enjoyed dinners a couple of times at the Chinese restaurants at the China Town

• by Mark Williams

During my recent visit to Calgary, Alberta, Canada, on a business trip, I wanted to stay at a hotel outside of the busy area of the City but at the same time close enough to the downtown business district so that I could just walk over to the places where I would be having business meetings. Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire was the perfect location for me then. It was

located in the Eau Claire Market area, and just a walking distance to all the places I needed to go to in the downtown business district.

It was an all-suite hotel. It was a smoke-free hotel, something I was very pleased about since I was a nonsmoker.

I had a traditional suite. It was well furnished and very spacious.

I really liked the big living room with a work ...

• area furnished with a nice sofa and a full-size working desk. There were all the amenities I needed too, mini bar refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, ironing board, TV and radio too.

High speed internet access was also available in the room, something I absolutely need for keeping in contact with my office back home. The inhouse restaurant on the groud floor served excellent breakfast, lunch.

and dinner cuisines. In

fact, there were a number of restaurants just walking distances from the hotel too, and the Calgary China Town was also closeby.

I enjoyed dinners a couple of times at the Chinese restaurants at the China Town. I felt very comfortable staying at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire.

It was more like a home than a standard hotel. My appreciation to all the members of the staff who made the stay very pleasant and unforgetable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21006374230130/k2311a0610/6.10.08