HP Pavilion dv2800t Artist Edition laptop  » Laptops  »
  • As far as the special edition laptops from HP go, this is by far the best
  • The overall quality of the laptop is completely amazing, and I would recommend to anyone, nowhere near limited to just artists
  • I love this computer and recommend to anyone that has the extra money and want a special edition laptop
  • This computer definitely has some hot technology

• by navypwn

As far as the special edition laptops from HP go, this is by far the best. It’s made personal for artists and content producers. The overall quality of the laptop is completely amazing, and I would recommend to anyone, nowhere near limited to just artists. The computer overall is a piece of art, I mean the design is so intricate and complex that it

seems as if it’s golden. I love this computer and recommend to anyone that has the extra money and want a special edition laptop.

This computer definitely has some “hot technology”. This computer comes with centrino dual core processors, which are great and some of the best dual core processors out on the market today… This will make the computer able to do just about anything. It’s also extremely affordable to just add tons of ram before purchasing from the manufacturer. This will greatly increase performance and compatibility.

The main thing I love about this laptop is the appearance. However, it’s great for doing just about everything, and is also extremely portable. I can easily browse the Internet, chat with friends and family, play games, and make business all in ...

• HP Pavilion dv2800t Artist Edition laptop
      this awesome portable powerhouse of a laptop.

Another great thing about this laptop is the fact that it has some awesome wi-fi. I’ve taken this laptop just about everywhere with me where I go. It works great anywhere and has an awesome range as well as speed ability.

The only down side of this laptop is the fact that it’s so pretty. I mean this in

the fact that it takes finger prints and scratches hard. You’ll have to treat this thing according with what it is - a masterpiece.

Overall, this laptop is awesome and I would recommend it to anyone who wants an artistic laptop which can do just about anything for an affordable price. It’s also a special edition so it’ll become rare and worth more in the long run.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631006374071230/k2311a0610/6.10.08