Ferrero Rocher  » Food  »
  • This truffles were always my favourite ones
  • I've tasted most of them but I like classical taste the best because the taste is so rich
  • I think that the box of Ferrero Rocher is a very nice present for Valentines day and for annaversaries

• by lorelai

This truffles were always my favourite ones. There are different kinds of them, with dark chocolate and hazelnuts, with milk chocolate and hazelnuts and now they made few new flavours like the one with coconuts, pistachios, lemon and almonds.

I’ve tasted most of them but I like classical taste the best because the taste is so rich.

The crspy

wafel just mixes up perfectly with small pieces of hazelnuts and with milk chocolate.

I think that the box of Ferrero Rocher is a very nice present for Valentines day and for annaversaries.

There’s something sensual about them.

My sister doesn’t like hazelnuts nor any kind of chocolate with hazelnuts but the only thing with huzelnuts she eats is ...

Ferrero Rocher

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271006373901230/k2311a0610/6.10.08