HP Pavilion dv9700t Laptop  » Laptops  »
  • I love the quality of the audio as well as the video media files go
  • The quality is amazing and really cannot be competed with
  • I can assure you that HP makes some of the best computers on the market, and they usually out-perform laptops with the same specifications by other manufacturers
  • There really is nothing you can't do with it, and I would recommend it to anyone who demands portable media as well as awesome Internet connection by a leading manufacturer of laptops

• by navypwn

If you’re looking for some awesome high definition media on the go, this computer may be the way to go. It’s an extremely portable laptop, so you can take it with you wherever you may want to go. Not only is it portable, but it features some awesome high definition media. This laptop is about middle-line from HP as far as entertainment powerhouse laptops go.

I love the quality

of the audio as well as the video media files go. I prefer watching t.v. and videos on my laptop computer now to my television. The quality is amazing and really cannot be competed with.

Another great feature about this laptop is the fact that it comes with a dual core processor and will work great with any other programs or games. It works wonderfully for browsing the ...

• Internet, chatting, downloads, as well as running just about any applications you want. I love this because I tend to perform multiple tasks on my computer, many of which are different from everyday tasks, and this laptop never fails me.

Many people are worried about the brand of the computer when it comes to choosing a new laptop. I can assure you that HP makes some of the best

computers on the market, and they usually out-perform laptops with the same specifications by other manufacturers.

Overall, this laptop is excellent for just about anything, but especially in entertainment as far as gaming and media goes. There really is nothing you can’t do with it, and I would recommend it to anyone who demands portable media as well as awesome Internet connection by a leading manufacturer of laptops.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631006373871230/k2311a0610/6.10.08