Ferrero Nutella  » Food  »
  • MY parents make pancakes with different kind of marmelades and jams but I don't like pancakes if they are not with Nutella they just don't taste right
  • When I was younger Nutella was my favourite breakfast and I was never sick of it although I used to eat it every morining
  • The best Christmas present my father ever gave me was 5kg jar of Nutella

• by lorelai

This is a chocolate cream thatyou can put in cookies, cakes but you can even eat it with bread and butter, or bread only, with pancakes or like some uf us do it with spoon directly from the jam. It really tastes delitious.

I’ve tasted Nutella about 15 years ago for

the first time and since then I’ve tasted so many different chocolate creames but I can’t compare anything to Nutella.

It’s a mixture of hazelnuts and chocolate and it really tastes great.

MY parents make pancakes with different kind of marmelades and jams but I don’t like pancakes if they are ...

• not with Nutella they just don’t taste right.

When I was younger Nutella was my favourite breakfast and I was never sick of it although I used to eat it every morining.

The best Christmas present my father ever gave me was 5kg jar of Nutella.

I will never forget how

happy I was when I saw this giant Nutella all for me.

As I got older I stopped eating Nutella for breakfast because I have to take care of my weight but sometimes I buy myself one of those 750g jars and I eat Nutella with spoon, in just 3-4 days the jar is empty.

Ferrero Nutella

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271006373861230/k2311a0610/6.10.08