Nivea Shampoo beautly care  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't like to wash my hair every day because that damages the hair and it isn't very practical either
  • I've also noticed that my hair is much more shiny since I started using this shampoo
  • The Straight & Easy Shampoo, The Protein Repair Shampoo and The Silky Shine Shampoo but I think that Beauty Care is the best one for my hair

• by lorelai

From all the shampoos I’ve ever tried in my life Nivea beauty care really suits my hair. I don’t like to wash my hair every day because that damages the hair and it isn’t very practical either.

I was looking for a shampoo that would keep my hair clean for at least 3 or 4 days and Nieva

beauty care does that.

This shampoo is enriched with delicate Rice Protein and precious Lotus Blossom extract that are very good for the hair and it makes it feel soft.

I’ve also noticed that my hair is much more shiny since I started using this shampoo.

I use the balsam too because then I find it much easier ...

• to comb my hair.

It really nutrishes your hair and I see that I have much less split ends now then I used to although I didn’t cut my hair for more than 6 months.

The look of the hair is important for everyone because if the hair is dirty you get the impression that the person is

dirty.

I really hate that because my hair tends to be grease so I would have to wash it every day if it isn’t for Nivea beauty care shampoo.

I’ve tried more shampoos from this brand; The Straight & Easy Shampoo, The Protein Repair Shampoo and The Silky Shine Shampoo but I think that Beauty Care is the best one for my hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311006373841230/k2311a0610/6.10.08