HP Pavilion dv2700t Broadband Wireless Laptop  » Laptops  »
  • In most cases, I would recommend a downgrade from Windows Vista to Windows XP

• by navypwn

Since I’ve been on the road, I’ve had some problems in recieving good wireless Internet in enough locations. I’ve been a traveling salesman for years, and have never found a laptop better than this for traveling around and getting great service.

I will never sell this laptop because it has always been so great for helping me manage my blog, business website, and check

business messages online. Ultimately, even though this computer was primarily meant for portability, it served its purpose wonderfully as a portable business computer for me. The speed of the Internet connection is awesome because it has an extremely fast wireless broadband connection Wi-Fi card.

I also love the fact that this computer came with one of the higher end core 2 duo processors. These ...

• are some of the better dual core processors offered by Intel. This computer became great for doing just about anything. I never really did any gaming with it, but I’m sure that the laptop could quite easily run even newer games.

In most cases, I would recommend a downgrade from Windows Vista to Windows XP. This increases performance abilities in most cases, however this

computer is so fast and the specs are so high that downgrading really couldn’t increase the already blazing speed much more.

Overall, this computer is big on portability, processing applications, and even worked great as a business laptop for me. I would recommend this laptop to anyone who wants a laptop they can take anywhere, and do just about anything they want for an affordable price!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631006373821230/k2311a0610/6.10.08