Pantene Pro-V
2.5
  • At first I was using the classical Pantene Pro-v and my hair would get greasy very soon then I tried Pantene Pro-V for greasy hair but that didn't help so I thought maybe I should use Pantene Pro-V for normal or even dry hair but that didn't help either
  • So I decided to stop even trying out Pantene Pro-V
  • I believe that this hair products are good for some people but I am not among them

• by lorelai

Pantene Pro-V is one of the most advertised if not the most adverised brand of hair products. They have shampoos and conditioners for every type of the hair Classic care for simle and healty look of your hair, then Clarifying care which removes grease from your hair, Anti-dandruff care which combates the cause of dandruffs, then care for different colour

types, blonds, brunettes, red heads and even highlighting hair.

Then anti-breakage, radiant colour, smooth and sleek, and many others.

I have tried out at least 10 of them but my hair would always get greasy the second day after washing it.

At first I was using the classical Pantene Pro-v and my hair would get greasy very soon then I ...

• tried Pantene Pro-V for greasy hair but that didn’t help so I thought maybe I should use Pantene Pro-V for normal or even dry hair but that didn’t help either.

So I decided to stop even trying out Pantene Pro-V.

It actually makes your hair smooth, or shiny or it makes your curls perfect and that’ all great but I

don’t feel like washing my hair every day because I don’t have time for that.

I even tried to use the shampoo only without the conditioner because I thought that it was the conditioner that was makeing my hair greasy but that didn’t help either.

I believe that this hair products are good for some people but I am not among them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311006373811230/k2311a0610/6.10.08