HP Pavilion dv2700t Laptop  » Laptops  »
  • This did cost me a bit extra, however it makes the laptop perform better than any other laptop that I've ever had
  • The thing I love most about this computer is the awesome portability
  • I would recommend this laptop to anyone who demands portability with features

• by navypwn

This computer is one of the lower-line laptops made by HP which is labeled as “portability”. This laptop computer is made primarily for portability, not features that allow it to run faster. However, this computer is relatively high up there on features as well.

It runs pretty much all programs without any real problems, and can even play the majority of games, with the

exceptions of some of the newer games.

This laptop is able to come with the highest dual core processor I’ve ever seen. This did cost me a bit extra, however it makes the laptop perform better than any other laptop that I’ve ever had.

It can also come with quite a bit of ram, if you don’t mind adding a small amount to the ...

• total of the computer. This will make the computer run quite well overall.

The thing I love most about this computer is the awesome portability. It works great for taking around with me to business meetings, other businesses, family’s houses, friend’s houses, and so many more places where I can easily get wi-fi Internet available at high speed. The wi-fi seems to be of excellent

quality; it has never let me down and never fails to connect whenever I need it to and there is service somewhere in the area. The range seems to be a bit higher than previous laptops I’ve owned.

Overall, this laptop is excellent quality and does just about everything, as well as is extremely portable. I would recommend this laptop to anyone who demands portability with features.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631006373791230/k2311a0610/6.10.08