Lindor by Lindt
  • I haven't tasted all of them because when Something is expensive and good I prefer buying that than experimenting and buying some other taste of the same product because then I feel sorry I spent the money
  • Raspberry Mint Milk Orange Hazelnut White My favourite flavour is milk one because it is so soft inside and it is not bitter nor too sweet

• by lorelai

Lindor are chocolate truffles made by Lindt. This producer really has excellent chocolates although they are pretty expenive.

Rarely would you find a Lindt chocolate for less that 1,50 euros.

Lindor is a series of truffles in 7 different types of chocolate.

I haven’t tasted all of them because when Something is expensive and good I prefer buying

that than experimenting and buying some other taste of the same product because then I feel sorry I spent the money.

Anyway they come in fallowing flavours: Raspberry Mint Milk Orange Hazelnut White My favourite flavour is milk one because it is so soft inside and it is not bitter nor too sweet.

I would like to taste ...

• the Orange one but I can’t find it in the shop where I usually buy these truffles.

I always buy this MILK truffles to my mother for her birthday because she likes them very much.

You can buy them in bags of 50g, 200g and 337g.

To my mother the smallest bag, 50g one, lasts for at least

10 days.

What I really like about them that they are great if you eat 1 or 2 of them at the time but if you try to eat all the bag after a while you’ll feel that they are too sweet.

So with other chocolates I just cant stop myself from eating them while with this one I eat 1 or 2 and it’s enough.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271006373771230/k2311a0610/6.10.08