HP Pavilion dv6700t Laptop  » Laptops  »
  • It was by far one of the best HP laptops that I've ever had
  • The graphics on the computer are quite amazing
  • Of course both of these things will cost you extra, however the opportunity cost is minimal
  • I would recommend this laptop to someone who wants a higher end HP laptop which works great for everything

• by navypwn

Now we’re really getting into the higher end HP’s. It’s actually been about a month since I’ve owned this laptop, and I miss selling it greatly. It was by far one of the best HP laptops that I’ve ever had.

Firstly, the brand of the computer is excellent. HP is basically just a high-end Compaq, and these computers out-perform just about all other computers on the market, as far as I’m concerned.

The graphics on

the computer are quite amazing. I loved the color display, it really made everything look so real and life like. It’s hard to explain to anyone who hasn’t seen a laptop before with such an amazing and colorful screen.

This computer can pretty much do it all. It comes with a dual core all the way up to 2.5 ghz, which is by far one of the best dual core processors you can even ...

• get currently. If you want, you can even get up to 4 GB of RAM installed on the laptop. Of course both of these things will cost you extra, however the opportunity cost is minimal.

The laptop works great for games, Internet browsing, chatting, running applications, and media files. It really can do just about anything that people today ask out of a laptop.

The Wi-Fi connection was excellent. I took this computer into several

shops in the morning and browsed the Internet and sold a few products. I even recall playing World of Warcraft one morning on the laptop at a local Mcdonalds. The wi-fi connection seems to be faster than other laptops, even.

Overall this is an excellent quality laptop with some awesome features at an affordable price. I would recommend this laptop to someone who wants a higher end HP laptop which works great for everything.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631006373751230/k2311a0610/6.10.08