HP Pavilion dv6700z Laptop  » Laptops  »
  • I love the fact that the computer works great for media, games, Internet, and just about any other applications I have installed on my other computers
  • They pretty much all work fine and I would recommend any HP or Compaq computers to anyone, because they typically last longer and out perform other computers

• by navypwn

Unlike the series before this laptop which I have also owned, this laptop comes with a dual core at all times. The dual core which comes with this computer does in fact enable it to run much faster.

I’ve had this computer for about 2 months now, and I’m finding it to work just fine. It works comparable in fact, to a Dell computer I

have currently which costed me 1100$ a month back. This computer was roughly half that cost.

If you’re looking for an affordable computer which can still do just about everything, this laptop just might be your way to do so. I love the fact that the computer works great for media, games, Internet, and just about any other applications I have installed on my other ...

• computers.

The only thing I wasn’t too thrilled about was the operating system. The computer really has enough RAM to run Windows Vista, however a downgrade from Windows Vista to Windows XP would still be recommended because doing so will increase the performance of the computer dramatically, specifically in browsing, media, and games especially.

A lot of people are really worried about choosing the brand of

their computer when they go to select one. I am too, and I have never been let down by HP or Compaq computers. They pretty much all work fine and I would recommend any HP or Compaq computers to anyone, because they typically last longer and out perform other computers.

Overall this is a great laptop which performs well. I would recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631006373731230/k2311a0610/6.10.08