Compaq Presario C700T Laptop
  • The computer doesn't come with a whole lot of RAM or a heavy duty processor, so I would recommend downgrading to XP to anyone
  • I love HP and Compaq computers, and this is to no extent lesser than my expectations when it comes to this brand

• by navypwn

As far as laptops go, this is one of the better laptops I’ve had that was priced so low. I usually get laptops from 800$ up, as I buy and sell them. However this laptop was of great quality for less then 600$, and works similar to that of the higher quality laptops.

I pretty much all around love this laptop. For over a year now, it has done everything I have expected

it to do. It plays game alright, makes watching movies and listening to media quite easy, and works fine for browsing the Internet and chatting. However, please note that I have downgraded the operating system to Windows XP.

The computer doesn’t come with a whole lot of RAM or a heavy duty processor, so I would recommend downgrading to XP to anyone. Windows Vista tends to take up a lot of room on ...

• the hard drive, as well as causes the computer to run much slower than expected if you don’t have a ton of RAM or a really good dual core or higher processing ability.

The laptop performs much smoother than any other cheap laptop that I’ve ever had, and Compaq categorizes this laptop as “versatile performance”, which basically means that it can do general tasks as well as some more complex ones, and that’s what

it’s able to do.

The laptop is by a great brand. I love HP and Compaq computers, and this is to no extent lesser than my expectations when it comes to this brand. These computers always out last and out perform computers with the same specifications of different brands.

Overall, this laptop is great, especially for the price. I would recommend this laptop to someone who wants a more basic laptop which can still perform many tasks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631006373711230/k2311a0610/6.10.08