Porec Croatia  » Travel  »
  • If you go there in pre-season or post season you will be able t enjoy the town much more than during the highest season because then it's always crowded so I prefer going there around the beginning of September of in June
  • Naturally, you have to take care of yourself and of your things but I think you can feel pretty safe there
  • If you are planing summer vacation I recommend this little town because there you will have everything at one place good food, nice beach and a lot of fun

• by lorelai

Porec is a beautiful small town on the west side of Istrian coast. I go there very often during the summer because there’s always something going on.

The old town of Porec is actually a peninsula so you are surrounded by water wherever you go.

It is really difficul and expensive to find an accommodation in the old part of the town but there are also so many renters around the center.

There are

many different category hotels and also private renters in the town.

The most important monument in the town is Basilica Eufrasiana which is protected by UNESCO because of its many old any beautitul murals.

The night life is great because there are many restaurants, bars and night clubs.

I go there almost every summer and I adore the beaches but also the fact that the beach is close no metter where you stay so ...

• you can always go there by foot and you don’t need the car.

If you go there in pre-season or post season you will be able t enjoy the town much more than during the highest season because then it’s always crowded so I prefer going there around the beginning of September of in June.

For me this small town has an atmosphere of an old town where everybody know each other and where

you feel much safer than in big towns.

Naturally, you have to take care of yourself and of your things but I think you can feel pretty safe there.

I met so many people there, local ones but also tourists and I am really lokking forward to go there this summer.

If you are planing summer vacation I recommend this little town because there you will have everything at one place good food, nice beach and a lot of fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381006373691230/k2311a0610/6.10.08