Movie Reaping  » Movies  »
2.0
  • If they would have changed the movie some, some parts of it I think that it would have been better

• by Brooke

I feel like this movie was too much like a remake of the Omen. It just had too much in common with it. I would have rather watched something different.

In the previews it looked like it would be something different. I just didn’t care for the movie much at all.

Hillary Swank

did a good job acting in it and so did most of the other actors. Mostly I just didn’t like the idea of the whole movie.

It just seems like this movie has been done over and over again. I get tired of watching the same thing with different people in it.

Give ...

• us something different, something unique to watch. If they would have changed the movie some, some parts of it I think that it would have been better.

I did stay interested in most of it but not all of it. It also didn’t have very good special effects.

I think that they could

of done a better job at the whole movie, the ideas, the stories, the special effects. I wouldn’t recommend this movie.

I don’t want to see it again and if someone said to me that they wanted to see it I would tell them that I didn’t like it and didn’t think it was good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11906373521230/k2311a069/6.9.08