Naraya Shop Bangkok
Room AS86 , 6 th. Floor , Central World Building , 4 Rajdamri Road , bangkok , Thailand.
  • I decided right away that that was the right shop to buy the gifts and souveniers I was looking for
  • Unable to resist the attraction, I bought lovely hand bags for my sister, and children's bags for her daughters
  • Those were the best gifts I have ever bought from Thailand for them
  • I was very excited that I found the shop, and was able to get really nice gifts for my sister and her children

• by Mark Williams

I was, during my last visit to Bangkok, Thailand, walking around in the Central World Plaza building, floor to floor, looking for some nice gifts and souveniers for my sister and her family back home. Ofcourse, the Central World Plaza building was a huge building, and with the recent renovation the place, the shops looked so beautiful and awesome.

/> There were so many shops on each floor selling Thai products and they were all very attractive.

When I got on to the 6 th.

floor, I was so awe-struck with one shop selling really colorful and beautiful Thai silk products.

I decided right away that that was the right shop to buy the gifts and souveniers I was ...

• looking for.

It was a Naraya shop.

They were selling really beautifully and uniquely designed hand bags, purses, children’s bags, household items like table pads, and so many items all made with high quality Thai silk.

Unable to resist the attraction, I bought lovely hand bags for my sister, and children’s bags for her daughters.

Those

were the best gifts I have ever bought from Thailand for them.

“Naraya” was the trade mark of the products.

These products are being exported to many countries now.

The Company is also opening Naraya shops in many countries abroad.

I was very excited that I found the shop, and was able to get really nice gifts for my sister and her children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 46906373481230/k2311a069/6.9.08