Movie Lake House  » Movies  »
  • I bought this movie when it came out and I am glad I did
  • Although there is not a lot of action in the movie I thought it was terrific
  • I think it is definately watching, especially for girls who like romantic movies

• by Brooke

I bought this movie when it came out and I am glad I did. It’s not as good as the notebook but it is a really good movie and a good romantic story.

Keanu Reeves plays a guy who moves into this lake

house which this girl played by Sandra Bullock lived in and not too long ago moved out of, she leaves a letter for the tenant and Keanu gets it.

They are living two years apart from each other.

Although there is not a lot of action in the movie I thought it was terrific.

I don’t know if it was because it was such a good story or because it was such good acting.

I think it is definately watching, especially for girls who like romantic ...

• Movie Lake House
      movies.

I usually don’t care for two many romantic movies but other than the notebook this is one of them.

If you haven’t seen it yet you should.

The movie started out good and ended good.

I was able to keep along with

the movie quiet well, I didn’t get confused.

I think it was a great movie overall and every girl should see it especially if they like this type of movie.

Not as good as the notebook but I would almost call it the second best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11906373441130/k2311a069/6.9.08