Electrolux EW-F1092 Washing Machine  » Electronics  »
  • But I am determined to get one of those in the form of a washing machine as I believe in its high quality finishing as well as an impressive track of record in performance and durability
  • Even though the EW-F1092 carries a price tag of 3,000 over ringgit, I think its worth its price as I believe it can be used for life

• by Porcupine

The name Electrolux scares off a lot of people locally as it is associated with an exorbitant price product. But I am determined to get one of those in the form of a washing machine as I believe in its high quality finishing as well as an impressive track of record in performance and durability.

I can readily vouch for its excellent quality as my Electrolux EW-F1092 Washing Machine has never break down so far. There is also no noticeable rust on its exterior surface so far as it is

coated with zinc protection. Even though the upper front control panel with its associated knobs and tray are made of plastic, it doesn’t look cheap at all and can even withstand the harsh sunlight heat.

The EW-F1092 is a 8.0 kg front loading washing machine designed to spin at a speed of 1,000 rpm. Its detergent tray can be easily dismantled from its body to make cleaning of the accumulated detergent stains a breeze. Remember to clear the drain pipe tray as failure to do so might jam the machine. Different washing temperature are also available for the washing process by its adjustable thermostat function.

If you put it at level ground, it spins quietly even at the pre- designed speed.As mine is on slightly slopy surface, the whole washing machine rocks each time it spins. However, the rocking can be rectified by placing an elongated wooden bar along its edge to stabilize it.

Washing dirty stains clothes with its normal setting produces very clean washed clothes. However,do no try to use the Quick Wash function for ...

• Electrolux EW-F1092 Washing Machine
      this purpose as it won’t efficiently remove all the associated dirt stains. I suspect in order to produce a quick washing process, some of the rinsing processes are taken out from its washing cycle. Anyway, the Quick Wash function can be used when you have a few pieces of clothes to wash as it saves a lot of time, energy and water. Try to add in a full spoonful of fabric detergent and washing powder to get a good wash.

Its bright light appearance blends well with my house surroundings

color. I just have one piece of advice to all of you; do not put anything on top of a washing machine as it might be vibrated away during the clothes washing spinning process. I did that once and my vase broke into pieces and scattered all over the ground. It really mess up the whole house and I get a lot of scolding from my partner.

Even though the EW-F1092 carries a price tag of 3,000 over ringgit, I think its worth its price as I believe it can be used for life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16906373391130/k2311a069/6.9.08