Chicken Biscuit from Mcdonalds  » Food  »
Stafford, Virginia
  • I think it's more filling than all the other breakfast sandwiches they have

• by Brooke

I tried one of mcdonalds biscuits for breakfast yesterday. It was really good. The chicken was all white meat and it tasted really good.

I didn’t even get to eat it when it was hot when I first got it. I had to wait a little bit.

So mine wasn’t even

hot and I still liked it. It’s pretty filling two.

I think it’s more filling than all the other breakfast sandwiches they have. It was a pretty big size chicken.

The biscuit did tend to fall apart but that could be where it wasn’t hot and had been sitting for a ...

• few minutes. If you haven’t tried this breakfast sandwich and like chicken you should try it.

It almost didn’t even taste like it came from mcdonalds, if I hadn’t known it came from mcdonalds I wouldn’t think it had. It was really good especially to be from them.

I really

liked it and will probably buy it a lot when I go there to eat breakfast. It’s filling and its really good.

The chicken was good, it’s all white meat and it wasn’t too crunchy or anything. The chicken was perfect.

You should try it if you haven’t already. It’s pretty filling two.

Scott says :

WHY ARE THEY SO GOOOD? ?

nitakb says :

Probably because they, use real chicken meat, which they probably marinated and then cooked. And then they probably used a flavor enhancer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27906373381130/k2311a069/6.9.08